Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Basil Seed Drink

Shit like this makes science fiction novels seem all pale in comparison.  It looks like I'm drinking frog eggs but I don't have to get all grossed out over drinking frog eggs, rather I get all grossed out of the taste of drinking magic gelatin basil seeds. 

Drinking it is fun, is awesome, couldn't be better.  I could go through the physical action of drinking this stuff all day if I didn't have to taste it.  Why do basil seeds taste like bananas?  Seriously.  Oh, wait, it's because they put banana flavoring in the drink. 

Why would you do that?  I guess for something banana flavored it's not as vile as it could be.

I like how the ingredients break down is done:

water 54.44%
basil seed 32%
cane sugar 13%
honey .5%
banana flavor .06%

That little bit of banana flavor goes a long fucking way.

This percentages thing makes a lot of sense, though, and is exactly the sort of thing that we will never ever see in the US because we don't want to know how much chemical swill we consume. 

Anyways, this stuff isn't totally awful.  I wish it came in tiny, clear bottles. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Humor-Blogs.com