Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Last Unicorn




I had to destroy a giant soda stash when I moved out of my last apartment.  Most of it was bad, but there was a handful of still drinkable Pepsi Naturals.  Not delicious but drinkable.  I chugged one down and felt sick, but not too sick, so I kept one and dumped the rest.  

It's sad that this magnificent drink is lost to the ages, it was my favorite for a long while.  I still remember the panicked scramble when I found out that a discount-and-factory-seconds store had put a bunch out for sale long after the beverage was gone from regular shelves.  I filled my bags and trudged home with dozens of bottles.

Alas.

One remains in my refrigerator.

1 comment :

  1. Bawls is fucking awful. Awful.

    I'll let your spammy post slide, though, because you took the time to tailor it to fit the site. But if you'd put the time in you'd see that I actually reviewed Bawls somewhere around here.

    ReplyDelete

 
Humor-Blogs.com